-
December 26th, 2005, 10:25 PM
#1
rolloverrover
Guest
Is her hair totally black like AGOT #4? If it's different, how so?
Is her skin a warmer tone than AGOT #4? That's the impression I'm getting, but sometimes it's hard to tell from computer images.
She's so cute. I think the best picture I've seen so far of her is in prasnlrd's signature. I will be anxiously awaiting a catalog in my mailbox.
If I get her, it'll probably be 10-11 months from now (Addy wants to be my family's "it girl" for a while!).
I will be looking forward to side-by-side comparison pictures of Jess and AGOT #4.
Is anybody planning on changing Jess' name?
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 26, 2005 06:28 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks